Brain Bubbles

Expressions of a caffiene regulated brain.

baby

Friday, August 13, 2004

Calm & Serene.....NOT

Ok, I have decided to remain calm about this whole affair. This reminds me of a book I once read where the psycho used this mantra which went something like, "breathe out the bile green fog of despair....and breathe in the peachy calm mist of peace and tranquility." Yeah right, ok I am annoyed about something else which I spotted this morning whilst checking out the Project Fame channel on satellite. Yeah I know that I must be a serious Loser to be watching that at all....but, back to my ramblings here....when you click OK with your remote control to access the text part of the channel, and that menu pops up along the bottom so that you can see the latest news etc....well, whoever the cretin is that is typing that can't spell. If there is one thing that really gets my goat over and over again, it is people who work in the media, be it TV, newspaper, magazines whatever... that can't spell. There is just no excuse for it. If you choose to publish main stream material for the general masses....LEARN TO SPELL, or at least use your spell checker!!!!! GAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!