Brain Bubbles

Expressions of a caffiene regulated brain.

baby

Monday, December 20, 2004

Quiz Time

Because I don't want anyone threatening me with a slow and painful death (or the fear that no-one will...and I won't get a chance to fill out this great quiz). Since I am a complete sucker for quizzes...here goes... Three names you go by: Vanessa Van Vanvan Three screennames you have: Valkyrie Vanvan ScrapDesign Three things you like about yourself: Sense of humor Capacity for optimism My creativity Three things you hate/dislike about yourself: My current weight Lack of Self-confidence (as a result of my current weight) I'm a tad lazy... Three parts of your heritage: Dutch German Danish(way-WAY back) Three things that scare you: Ill health To not live life to the fullest Financial loss Three of your everyday essentials: Having a conversation with each of my 6 animals (2 dogs 4 cats) A hug and kiss from the hubby Enjoying the view from our house Three things you are wearing right now: cargo pants t-shirt make-up (am wearing shoes that I hate so I won't mention them) Three of your favorite bands/artists (at the moment): Enya Moby U2 Three of your favorite songs at present: Satisfaction - Benny Benassi Heaven - DJ Sammy (such a happy song!) Canned Heat - Jamiroquai (can anyone tell me where I can download this?) Three things you want to try in the next 12 months: Lose 30 kg Fall pregnant (fall...? Like it just sort of happens?)...I think... Host a wildly successful scrapbooking retreat Three things you want in a relationship (love is a given): honesty respect sense of humor Two truths and a lie: Money is not important in life I want to be stinking filthy rich It's about giving, not receiving. Three physical things about the opposite (or same) that appeals to you: eyes hands view on life Three things you just can’t do: Approach people I don't know and start a conversation out of nowhere A punch front, round off, flip-flop, layout somersault with a double twist. NOT finish a pizza, no matter how full I may be. Three of your favorite hobbies: Scrapbooking blogging horse-riding (don't get to do it much lately) Three things you want to do really badly right now: Get a toasted bacon and cheese sandwich, cos I'm starving. Pluck up the courage to go and buy a pregnancy test because my period is late (it's never late) Put on a pair of pointe shoes and jete across the room. Three careers you’re considering: Professional scrapbooker (I wish!) One where I earn a lot of money, and don't have to do much! House wife!! (i.e. book club, scrap club, car pool, wine of the month club, tennis club, riding club) Three places you want to go on vacation: Canada & the USA again The Maldive Islands Australia and New Zealand again. Three kids names: Ronan Connor Sydney Erin I don't think I'll have a third one. Three things you want to do before you die: Retire financially secure A first class 'round the world' trip. Meet all my internet friends