Brain Bubbles

Expressions of a caffiene regulated brain.

baby

Tuesday, August 17, 2004

On the blink - Computers & Life

Well, my reservation system is on the blink - so I guess I'll blog. Just when I found this great flight for a client - thank goodness I managed to save it, so when my link is up again, I will be able to call it up and send her a copy. I might just be able to eat this month. Har Har. Well, my new husband of less than 1 month, has told me that he has been offered the possibility of a work contract in Iraq for 6 months. Back up a minute.....WHAT??????? Yes I did actually say Iraq. He is all excited like it's the best thing since sliced bread, and it is extremely lucrative. I pointed out to him that the fact that the contract is so extremely lucrative, is because IT'S IN IRAQ, and they are still kind of AT WAR!! I don't know about anyone else, but to go to a country, where the unstable militia are actively targeting foreigners, seems to me, to be, a really DUMB ASS IDEA. I'm going to try and not react to it too much, because as soon as I kick up a really big fuss, he is really going to think that this is something that he really needs to do. Gaaah! Just when I thought that my life was pretty much picture perfect - this has to happen. Oh well, perhaps it will all blow over and I won't be a widow before I'm 30.