Brain Bubbles

Expressions of a caffiene regulated brain.

baby

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Abducted by aliens...

Ok, so I wasn't really abducted by aliens...apologies for the lack of posting yesterday. I have no idea where my brain was. I think I was working, most of the time, but I had one of those days where I really can't remember what I did for most of the day...too bizarre. What I did do in the evening was attend a scrapbooking class given by someone new. Well, allow me to say WHAT A FRIGGIN JOKE!! This woman was the pushiest most annoying woman that I have EVER come across in the scrapbooking world. The class was to do a mini album, and this woman was SO obnoxious, i.e. "I've been trained by the best...yadda yadda blah blah", but she didn't even know how to use the FRIGGIN adhesive properly!!! To top it all she was a guest teacher, giving this so called 'class' (read 'expensive crop'), at someone elses home studio - how embarrassing for the people who invited her!! This was the first time I'd visited this particular studio, and needless to say, I probably won't be back. I consider this a pity, because it was right around the corner from my house. I don't want to blow my own hair back or anything, or boast, but I could have taught that class without batting an eyelid - and without being a pushy, annoying, condescending snob. Gosh, now I feel a hell of a lot better having had a vent.