Brain Bubbles

Expressions of a caffiene regulated brain.

baby

Wednesday, November 03, 2004


Another computer scrapbook layout that I intend to do in the physical sense as well as this digital version. I posted this to Scrapbook.com as well. I am finding it easier to preplan layouts like this on the pc, because then when I actually get around to doing the page, I know beforehand how much I will need in the way of supplies, and thus I don't go and spend a fortune everytime. Oh yes, and by the way, that new arts and crafts store that was going to be opening across the street from my office, is now open. They are having some amazing opening specials. I just popped over, and managed to pick up 12 page protectors (that's 24 potential layouts), for R24.95. That's like $3.75 (US). That is what I call a bargain. Posted by Hello