Brain Bubbles

Expressions of a caffiene regulated brain.

baby

Friday, October 15, 2004

APPROVED!!

Guess who is getting a new car on Monday??? Yeah baby!! Me ME ME!!! WOO-HOO!!! Posted by Hello Yes, on Monday, I will be driving away from the dealership with a brand new white 1.6 Hyundai Matrix. I am going to hand over the keys to my Ford Fiesta without looking back!! Slip into the all leather interior, pop my favourite cd into the front loading cd player, adjust the 6 speaker sound to my liking and ease on out of the lot. Hee hee!! I feel like a kid in a candy store! My heart is pounding I am actually so excited!! Just think of all that storage space for taking all my scrapping stuff to crop sessions. (just joking, I am not that obsessive). Wish I could insert a soundclip to this post that if you clicked on it you could hear me going, "woo-hoo!!" and doing a little victory dance around the office.