Brain Bubbles

Expressions of a caffiene regulated brain.

baby

Monday, January 17, 2005


Reading Leslie's post about music over at 'Critter Chick', reminded me of a song that I wanted to download from our local digital download haven. I am so glad that the SA music retail industry has managed to jump on the digital bandwagon, and start to offer cheap legal downloads. Although I think it could still be even cheaper I am really happy with the options that www.musica.co.za give us, free 30 second clips, stream for a mere 10c or download the song and license for about R9.99. What I like about this is where normally a whole cd costs you between R129.00 to R150, and maybe you only like 50% of the songs, this way, you can download say 10 songs for R99.00 and burn a cd that has 100% of your favourites on it.

Alternatively of course, you could stream it 10 times a day for 5 days until you are sick of it, and it's only cost you like R5. So far I've only purchased two which are absolutely awesome (and I don't want the rest of the cd), they are 'Canned heat' by Jamiroquai and this song, 'Beauty on the Fire' by Natalie Imbruglio. Posted by Hello