Brain Bubbles

Expressions of a caffiene regulated brain.

baby

Friday, January 06, 2006

Joy and rapture - logging on whenever I want to has brought a new frosty glow to my life I must say! (Hey Mary Lou - tell your phone company that "hey buddies - there are places in Africa that have adsl before Whidbey - can't you guys hurry up and upgrade the lines?" - By the way - love the new look of your blog. (thanks for the Christmas card too!) By the way I did a google search for "Valkyrie" and found this picture, I also got pictures of a more adult nature which I will NOT post here for obvious reasons. Now if I could just figure out how to design my template around this, my blog woul be a 'rockin'. I am just in awe of Leslie's current look - as well as Mary lou's new lavender look. Anyone have advice for me?