Brain Bubbles

Expressions of a caffiene regulated brain.

baby

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Ready OK! Go Valkyrie Go!

This is the level of joy and jubilation that I experienced today? Why, pray tell? Because beyond all my expectations, and beyond all preconceived opinions, I got a phone call from the telephone company to say, "Are you home? We'd like to come and install your ADSL now." (Are you shi**ing me?) Get your butts over here right now!!

By the way i just pulled that image off google. We don't have real cheerleaders here in the RS of A. But one thing we do have is drummajorettes - heck I used to be one! When I finally get this computer station properly set up I'll be able to scan in old pictures and also download pics from my phone so then I can REALLY bore you with daily details :)