Brain Bubbles

Expressions of a caffiene regulated brain.

baby

Wednesday, September 29, 2004


All better after my weekly dose of Smallville and CSI Miami!! That, and I think that my vitamins are already beginning to take effect. It amazes me how living a modern lifestyle - we still can't get all the nutrients we need, and have to resort to supplementing. I'm guessing that supplementing is the reason that the average lifespan of a human being has gone beyond 35...hmmm. Judging by this picture, I'm guessing that Mr Tom Welling, aka 'Clarke Kent' does plenty of supplementing, why yes, plenty I'm sure.

In last night's episode, Christopher Reeve made another guest appearance, looking at him now, I still see that dishy guy in the blue and red spandex, and even thought I think that Tom Welling is MORE than qualified to fill his shoes, Mr Reeve will always be the Superman of my childhood. Posted by Hello