Brain Bubbles

Expressions of a caffiene regulated brain.

baby

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Fabulous Workout

Rowing Machine Posted by Hello So I went to the gym yesterday (still hadn't had any chocolate at that point), and managed to finish my cardio workout! (Woo-Hoo!), then my sister in law suggests that we try out the rowing machine... I totally enjoyed it! I managed a 7 minute stint (this is after my total cardio workout on the bike - so I'm feeling very pleased with myself at this point), and this morning I feel like a million bucks! Talk about a total body workout! I feel like I have a six pack again (under all the flab!) It really has worked all the bits of my body that reall need working, and it was fun! I will definitely shorten my cardio on the bike in order to do more on the rowing machine in future.