Brain Bubbles

Expressions of a caffiene regulated brain.

baby

Friday, September 03, 2004

TGIF

It's Friday!! There are several reasons to feel great!! I have had loads of great travel bookings paid for today!! Yay!! I am going to see the new King Arthur movie tonight - I don't care what anyone says, but I love movies with an epic theme! I've been scrapbooking at work all afternoon!! I survived my fitness assessment that the gym threw at me! It was horrifying, since they came at me with this pincer like device to measure my muscle/fat ratio. But it's over now, so now I just have to face getting my programme on Monday. Luckily I am going to be doing a lot of free weights, none of that sissy circuit bollocks. I just find that the circuit is bad when you are on a machine where both of your limbs contribute pressure i.e. the leg extention, because your one leg could be weaker and be compensated for by the other - unless you have enough time to repeat the repetitions with single legs. Anyway - since I don't have broadband at home yet, guess I'll see y'all Monday morning!! Have a great weekend folks!