Brain Bubbles

Expressions of a caffiene regulated brain.

baby

Wednesday, October 20, 2004


I have been neglecting my RAK's lately so here is another... This morning in my office I had a client needing a quotation for taking a group of gymnasts over to the USA to receive special training from some of the top olympians and their coaches. Since the kids are of varying ages and backgrounds, it would be a great way to make a contribution to the future of one of my favourite sports. So if I had the dosh, then I would carry the costs of getting them there, and send them with new kit, leotards, tracksuits, togbags and a bit of spending money to boot. Then further more, whomever does the best & works the hardest, and behaves themselves the best will get further sponsorship for the following year, to build on what they've learned on their trip. Posted by Hello