Brain Bubbles

Expressions of a caffiene regulated brain.

baby

Friday, October 08, 2004

Scrapbooking

Ok, so here is a piece of a page that I learnt at a scrapbooking class. I am really peeved that there are no scanners available (affordably to the public) that can scan a 12x12 inch layout. So you'll have to be satisfied with this little snippet of one of my first attempts at scrapbooking. Pictured of course is the love of my life, Alaskan Malamute Navarre, with the hubby's arm around him. You may notice that the Alaskan Malamute is taking extremem liberties by actually making himself comfortable on our double bed. I was pushed out of bed by the 60 kg dog of ours (probably in an attempt to get me to make breakfast), and this seems to have become a habit. Alarm goes of 7am. 7.01 am Navarre climbs on bed to shove 'mom' out of bed. 7.05am dogs breakfast served, 7.05.30am 'mom' reclaims her still warm spot in the bed for another 5 minutes before the day starts properly! Posted by Hello