Brain Bubbles

Expressions of a caffiene regulated brain.

baby

Thursday, February 10, 2005


One thing about pregnancy that I have discovered is NOT a myth, is the VERY VIVID dreams that one experiences...

Last night I found myself in the midst of Gladiator the movie, but not 'on the set' as it were, but 'in the story!' It was the part where Maximus is about to escape. Now because I realised that I knew what was going to happen, I warned Maximus about the betrayal, and instead managed to single handedly rescue him from Rome and proceed to have an extremely steamy affair with him, once we were 'over the mountains' and in safe territory. Sigh.... Of course my over 'movie-d' brain then dragged an American CIA agent into the mix, and then there were gun fights and modern hotels and it all got very 'James Bond-ey' on me. Then my bastard alarm clock went off at six this morning....GAAAAHHHH!!!! Posted by Hello