Brain Bubbles

Expressions of a caffiene regulated brain.

baby

Thursday, January 27, 2005

Milestone

My first Dr's appointment was today. Oh my god, it was great, amazing, and at the same time hugely embarrassing too!! Any scan before 12 weeks is 'internal'. So all ya ladies out there know what that means! Ugh, considering it was my first visit to a 'chick doctor', and I pretty much knew what to expect, I don't think that you can ever mentally prepare yourself fully for your first 'exam'. Eck eck. The doc was completely professional, and totally did her best to make me feel comfortable, but how comfortable can you really ever be with fug all clothing on except for a hospital gown and a friggin probe up your you know what. All I want to do know is go home have a nice hot bath, put my jammies on, and pull the duvet over my head. I'll get over it I know, but probably not today! p.s. now that I'm finished talking about ME, ME, ME, I thought I'd let you all know that the baby is absolutely fine, developing well and perfect size for how 'pregnant' I am. Now I'm off home to show the hubby the picture. (what he didn't go with you? you all ask...are you kidding me, like he needed to be there for a pap and boob job too? No Way!)