Brain Bubbles

Expressions of a caffiene regulated brain.

baby

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Bad Day

Hi everyone, I've had a really crappy day. Let's just say, that sometimes it really sucks to be South African...why? Because you need visas for every friggin country you visit (ok not the UK), why? Because when you're a travel agent and your client is leaving from a city on the other side of the country on Friday, the Austrian embassy decide to hold back your clients visa, for no apparent reason (other than to make you sweat), until the day before he is supposed to leave, leaving you with less than 12 hours to courier it to the other side of the country and hope it get's there in tact. I am really, really, really, really pissed off right now. But the hubby is back from his 3 day business trip today, I'm sure he'll be able to help me destress, we can at least do the hokey pokey (rumpy pumpy version) when I get home this afternoon.....aaaahhhh.