Brain Bubbles

Expressions of a caffiene regulated brain.

baby

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Chronicles

Yesterday I went to see "The Chronicles of Narnia" and loved it so much, that today, I organised the bubby's grandparents to watch him for us over at there place and the hubby and I went off to see it. (Second time for me). The acting of the kids is really fantastic, I was really impressed with the little girl who plays the part of "Lucy Pevensie" she was SO amazing - and yet still so young. Even her laughter was natural - something which I know even I struggle to reproduce on command. They must have had SO much fun making this movie. It took my back to my childhood when stories were read to me, and I would fall asleep imagining myself a knight, swordfighting the evil monsters. Come to think of it I was a bit of a tom boy - I never wanted to be one of the sissy girls, because it looked like the boys had far more fun. I would be roaring across the Narnian landscape on the beautiful white unicorn. I cant wait till the score is available on CD so that I can add it to my collection of scores. I have quite a few which I like to listen to in my car. My favourites include: Gladiator (but of course), The Mask of Zorro, LOTR, Titanic, Conquest of Paradise 1492, The Mission, City of Angels, Armageddon, and a couple of others I can't remember at the moment... Posted by Picasa