Brain Bubbles

Expressions of a caffiene regulated brain.

baby

Saturday, January 28, 2006

New Button

Hey did anyone notice my new button on the right...I made a little discovery the other day. I'd always heard that brilliant actor Russell Crowe "had a band", so to speak, but the other day I got hold of some of their music, and was pleased surprised to find out that they're actually good. Not just OK, but really really good. Now I know I have spoken of Mr Crowe before, but I don't want you all to think that I'm just saying they're good because I think their lead vocalist is easy on the eyes. I'm VERY critical when it comes to music, but in the words of Randy from the US version of pop idols, "Man you can really blow". My favourite track so far is "The Photograph Kills." The band's music has that bit of rock, bit of country feel to it, which happens to be one of my favourite genres. Their website is linked to that button, so feel free to have a mosey - they have video clips of some of their music videos. I'm pleased to report that not only can Mr Crowe act unlike any other, but also write songs, compose them, and sing 'em. Now if 30 Odd Foot of Grunts would just tour South Africa I'd could check them out live. By the way you can get their CD's on Amazon. Posted by Picasa