Brain Bubbles

Expressions of a caffiene regulated brain.

baby

Friday, September 17, 2004

I crack myself up.

Honestly, how wierd was I feeling yesterday! I am starting to feel normal again today. (back from outer space and all :) I didn't actually realise yesterday, just exactly how wierd I was feeling, but having read what I posted yesterday - I see that I was quite bewildered!! So dinner last night was totally delicious. I picked up a recipe from Mike Calderon of El Paso, (click on my link below that says 'Blank Media' to see it), and it was just yummy. I mean my thighs are hating him right now, and gym today will be total torture, but I say it was worth it. Also I am so pleased to see more visitors commenting on my site. It makes you feel really special that you've said something interesting enough for people to respond to! So thanks.