Brain Bubbles

Expressions of a caffiene regulated brain.

baby

Thursday, September 09, 2004


Wedding pics! I finally got my wedding photographs! Only a month and half after the wedding, but hey I got 'em. I ended up getting the photo shop to scan everything to disk for me, so that I can then pick out the ones that I want developed. I figure that it is much cheaper to do it this way - and it means that all the relatives that need to get copies, I can email - so they don't get their fingerprints over my nice pics. I chose not to do the traditional 'white' wedding because it's just too cliche for me. Instead, I went with a bit of a Lord of the Rings type theme, and came down the aisle preceded by mist from a smoke machine, and wearing a steel silver grey cape instead of a veil. Posted by Hello