Brain Bubbles

Expressions of a caffiene regulated brain.

baby

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Scrapbooking Bliss

I went to a crop session last night - and I really just love scrapbooking. It's so much fun, and really helps you preserve your memories in a great creative way. I was also so excited this morning when I learned that in March next year, there is going to be a Scrapbook Den University held over two days in Cape Town - woo HOO!! Yeah!! Finally we get some international input, with professional scrapbookers from the US & Canada coming over to give classes. It's quite scary how 'into' it I have become. I spent ridiculous amounts of money last night buying supplies...hmmm. Somehow, just when I think I have everything I need....I need more stuff. Then a new gadget comes out. I just can't scrap without it. Hmm.