Brain Bubbles

Expressions of a caffiene regulated brain.

baby

Tuesday, September 14, 2004


Tonight one of my favourite shows is on TV. I actually set reminders on my phone so that I don't miss it. Of course it's Smallville, and I guess I must just love it because I grew up watching the original Superman movies, and hence it's easier for me to suspend disbelief and get into the story...oh hell, who am I trying to kid - have you seen this guy!!!!?? Don't get me wrong, yes I am newly wed, and dearly love my gorgeous husband, but I repeat....have you seen this guy??!! What's great is that the hubby and I totally understand each others eye candy, just like I am glued to the screen during Smallville - he's can't take his eyes of Jennifer Garner in Alias, so hey it's all fair. So why do I suddenly feel like I should be at the gym. I mean I also want to be able to kick ass like she does!! Posted by Hello