Brain Bubbles

Expressions of a caffiene regulated brain.

baby

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

ugh...

c a n ' t m o v e f i n g e r s . . . Ok, so I'm being overly melodramatic. But geez -my legs!! Argh. The worst mistake I made was telling the friggin personal trainer that I used to be in training for the Olympics, because he obviously thought, "Yeah Right Tubby, let's see!" and then wacked a whole lot of extra weights on. So one hour later I'm lying practically passed out, and with a whole day of work (insert blogging) ahead of me! The hubby, was mui impressed with my efforts, so will probably get taken out for dinner...why does my mind always come back to food? It's like I'm obsessed with it. Very large cheezy pizza's...fried chicken and chips...ice cream, chocoloate....huh...where am I? Posted by Hello