Brain Bubbles

Expressions of a caffiene regulated brain.

baby

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

For those of you who missed my earlier posts which I deleted due to lack of praise for my graphic manipulatory (spelling? is that a word?) skills, or were shocked by my freakish need to waste time on doing stuff like this here are the pics from the posts which I previously deleted. Back of course due to popular demand (thanks Leslie!! I feel loved again ;) Posted by Hello For those of you who are wondering what the hell I am going on about, that's Russell Crowe, with me on his arm! (HA HA!) Oh, I guess I should mention that it's more like, my head on his wife's body. A girl can only wish...until her husband walks into the room and asks her what the hell she is doing when she is supposed to be working!!! Gaaaah!! Busted!!