Brain Bubbles

Expressions of a caffiene regulated brain.

baby

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Still restricted

Hey there Man, I'm so peeved about these new security settings, I never realised just how much personal stuff I managed to get done at work using my 'personal' email at gmail. Don't get me wrong, I was doing all my work as well (but of course), it's just that I managed to get a hell of a lot of personal stuff done too, especially with regards to my creative memories stuff as well. Now, I'm having to drive home via the hubby's office to check my mail, damnit! Anyway, I survived my glucose tolerance test on Saturday - but let me tell you having to sit in the pathologists office for 3.5 hours while they take a blood sample every hour, after forcefeeding you the sweetest 500ml drink to be consumed within 5 minutes flat....is no walk in the park. Thankfully it's done now and I can just sit back and wait for the results. Fingers crossed.