Brain Bubbles

Expressions of a caffiene regulated brain.

baby

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

I got tagged by Pixy!

If I could be a government employee… ( I live in Africa TOO - lets ALSO not go there) If I could be a scientist… If I could be a farmer…I would breed and raise prized Andalusian Dressage Horses. (as well as providing retirement homes for unwanted horses). If I could be a musician… If I could be a doctor… If I could be a painter… If I could be a gardener… If I could be a missionary… If I could be a chef… If I could be an architect…I would build myself the ultimate geek house with everything automated. If I could be a linguist… If I could be a psychologist… If I could be a librarian… If I could be an athlete… - again, I would train twice as hard, and find a decent sponsor! If I could be a lawyer… If I could be an innkeeper… If I could be a professor… If I could be a writer… If I could be a llama-rider… If I could be a bonnie pirate… If I could be a photographer… If I could be a philanthropist… If I could be a rap artist…. If I could be a child actor…I would star in the Harry Potter movies! If I could be a secret agent… If I could be a comedian/comedienne… If I could be a priest… If I could be a radio announcer… If I could be a phlebotomist…. If I could be a pet store owner…I would never sell any pets, but take them all home with me. If I could be a computer programmer… If I could be a police officer… If I could be a politician… If I could be a mom… If I could be an underwater basket weaver… If I could be a reality tv host… If I could be a forensic pathologist… If I could be a TV show writer… If I could be a dictator of a small country…I would ban stress from the workplace. If I could be a ice cream store owner… If I could be a teacher… If I could be a Magician....