Brain Bubbles

Expressions of a caffiene regulated brain.

baby

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Eh, what?

Hey can anyone tell me what the hell my profile is doing down the bottom right hand side of my page? Does anyone else see it like this? Too bizarre. THanks for all the great chocolate ideas everyone, hot chocolate is sounding like an increasingly good idea, especially since the weather is cooling down, hurray!! For some reason, my body has slumped into a really annoying routine, making me SOOOO tired during the day - this is only supposed to happen right at the end of pregnancy!! But I am going to sleep exhaused around 9h30pm. Then I wake up around 2am, lie awake listening to Roxy the labrador snoring and whimpering in her dreams, Navarre the Alaskan Malamute's heavy breathing, and my very unconscious husbands breathing as well - have to make sure he hasn't like had a heart attack in the middle of the night. Prod the husband awake to make sure he's alive, get 'grumped' at for having woken him up. (geez that's the last time I save YOUR life buddy). Then stay awake some more wondering if it's too early to get up. Get up go to the bathroom, check the clock on my way back. 4am. Finally at 5h30am fall asleep make wild passionate love with some gorgeous celebrity in my dreams - Russell Crowe 's been a real regular in this department. Then when the alarm goes off I feel like I've just run a marathon and I snooze in bed until I positively have to rush through my morning activities just to get to work on time. It seems insane. Hell if I wasn't pregnant, I'd go and throw back a glass of wine at 2am just to make sure that I fall asleep again!