Brain Bubbles

Expressions of a caffiene regulated brain.

baby

Monday, May 16, 2005

Woo-HOO!!!

Last Thursday night, the SIL's husband, who works in the magazine industry, got us tickets to the press release screening of Episode III: Revenge of the Sith.... It was AWESOME!!!!!!! I'm so not going to give the game away by telling you all just HOW good it was, and by the time this gets' posted, it may well have already been released onto US & Canadian Screens, in which case my gloating is completely misplaced! Anyway, it was amazing how well they were able to tie up the end of this one, and the beginning of episode IV. I even cried at the end... But enough of Starwars...on another exciting note - I have my first, non-friends and family Creative Memories class scheduled, and I am really so excited. Excited and a bit nervous of facing a room full of strangers! But excited nonetheless, I am determined to make a success of this so that it becomes a viable full-time occupation for me. Fingers crossed folks.