Brain Bubbles

Expressions of a caffiene regulated brain.

baby

Monday, May 30, 2005


Teatopia - you are a legend!!!! On Friday folks I get this package postmarked Atlanta, Georgia - and inside is every kind of Reeces Peanut Butter Cup that there is!! I mean Fudge, Chocolate lovers, Peanut Butter lovers, even a white chocolate version!!!

Of course I'd like to tell you all about how I shoved every last one into my mouth and then lay in a sugar induced stupor for several hours, but alas. My sugar results from the other day came back to say that I have gestational diabetes. Which I'm managing well, and my sugar is totally under control now (I'm eating so healthy it's scary), but it means that the Reeces peanut cups are being put away in a cool cupboard for me, for after the baby is born (when the gestation diabetes goes away). I was so darn happy when I got them - but knew that my will power is close to zero right now, so I handed them to my hubby, and said "please put these where I can't find them in a moment of weakness!" - He faithfully hid them where hopefully I won't run across them...no worries, he's not a peanut butter fan, so no danger of him scoffing them all before the baby is born. The due date is only 10 weeks away now, so it's not long that I have to wait before I can savour their sweet, sweet taste!!!!! Posted by Hello