Brain Bubbles

Expressions of a caffiene regulated brain.

baby

Monday, June 27, 2005

Get well soon boy.

My beautiful Navarre had to go to the vet this morning. He's been lethargic all weekend - and wouldn't even eat his favourite marmite covered provita biscuits. They've ruled out billiary (THANK GOD), but can't find anything else wrong with him - they check everything obvious, i.e. heart, lungs - and even his prostate (poor boy!!) and the only thing they could find was a slightly raised temperature. They've taken a blood sample and we'll have the results later today.Posted by Hello I'm praying that it's not serious, I don't think that I could handle losing another pet, hell, pet, I mean CHILD. Honestly, I don't think that it's anything more than a nasty tummy bug which has left him feeling nauseous, which would explain why he's not eating, but drinking a lot of water instead. The funny thing was that as soon as we were home he wolfed down a whole bowl of food and stood there like some goofy idiot wagging his tail and looking very pleased with himself. The bizarre thing with thim as well - is that when he's not feeling well, it's like he has 'bed head' all over his body - it's like even his fur doesn't lie properly. I just hope that some simple pills or a quick jab will take care of this that I can have my beauooo wooo tiful boy back to normal.