Brain Bubbles

Expressions of a caffiene regulated brain.

baby

Friday, June 17, 2005


What's better than a scantily clad Russell Crowe in Gladiator? The answer of course is A suavely clad RC in 'The Far Side of the World' being all Masterful and Commandeering.

I saw this movie for the second time on dvd last night - and well, hey, **RAWR**.

I don't know what it is about these Aussie (yes I know he's officially a kiwi) guys - but shortly after watching M&C, I also watched 'Troy' again, and got to lay eyes on Eric Bana (who plays 'Hector') and there is another great example of prime Australian beef...er man.

Whatever is in the air, water, or agriculture down there - that is creating these men - they should do their utmost to preserve it!

Have a good weekend folks - I'll see y'all on Monday. Posted by Hello