Brain Bubbles

Expressions of a caffiene regulated brain.

baby

Monday, June 20, 2005


Some times when life gets too much, we need to take it lying down.

Like Monday mornings for example...really, why the hell do any of us bother to get out of bed?

With the weather cooling down nicely on our side of the planet, I'm really starting to enjoy the snoozy, warm, duvet over my head -no cares in the world feeling that I get about 10 minutes before my alarm goes off. Considering that I'm getting the crap kicked out of me, by what I'm starting to think is the son of David Beckham in my belly - and have spent the last 4 hours awake anyway. My poor hubby is taking strain because I'm so restless. The other night he tried to go and sleep in the spare (baby's) room to get some peace - and I gave him hell saying that the room was ready for the baby, and that him going in there to snore would only upset the 'chi' in the room. He just loves the double bed in there saying that it's much better for his back...Whenever I do relent and let him go there (so I get to stretch out on our queen size bed) I always find him the next morning, and like every dog and cat in the neighborhood lying on the bed with him. It's quite hilarious to see him curled up in a little ball, with a 70kg Alaskan Malamute, a fast growing golden labrador and 3 cats all stretched out having the time of their lives sleeping on the bed. For some reason the dogs seem to think that when 'daddy' goes to the spare room, it's ok to get on the bed and sleep with him - they normally stay in their baskets in the lounge for the duration of the night...I'm starting to think that perhaps 'daddy' is encouraging them? Posted by Hello