Brain Bubbles

Expressions of a caffiene regulated brain.

baby

Tuesday, June 28, 2005


He seems to be on the mend...he's still very unenthusiastic about his food though. It turns out he has some wierd parasite which is a type of biliary, but can be easily cured with a shot (which he had as soon as we found out yesterday) and a course of tablets - which we are dutifully getting down his throat on schedule.

It just breaks my heart to see him feeling so yucky...thankfully he's getting plenty of rest and fluids. I just hope that we don't have a repeat of what happened to my poor Digby - who was on the mend and then took a turn for the worse. Anyway, I'm not going to allow myself to think negatively, not when he's looking a bit better already. I can't wait to get home at 14h00 and give him a good cuddle. Posted by Hello