Brain Bubbles

Expressions of a caffiene regulated brain.

baby

Monday, November 22, 2004


I just have a feeling that today, is going to be a great fun day. Don't ask me why - especially because it's Monday. I am really in the mood to believe in the power of positive thought. So there you go.

To think that I feel this way, AFTER having been stuffed around so badly in terms of service by a bank to whom I applied for an account due to my very cool online bank being shut down. Anyway, I guess I'm feeling so perky is because I just left a stinking complaint on www.hellopeter.com and opened a new account elsewhere and received FANTASTIC service from my new very cool bank. TAKE THAT all ye fiends who dare to provide me with anything less than decent service!! I'm not even that fussy - all you needed to do was return my calls!! Gaah! Posted by Hello