Brain Bubbles

Expressions of a caffiene regulated brain.

baby

Thursday, November 25, 2004

Omarosa Nervosa

I fear that my blog entries have been a tad boring of late - and I can only confess that this is because aside from scrapping and working, I've done little else to inspire literary brilliance. Other than watch TV that is. Last night I got sucked into watching 'The Apprentice' and it was the show were Omarosa was fired, and all I can say is 'ABOUT FRIGGIN TIME!!!!!!' What an absolute stuck up cow! She totally thought that she was 'the poo' and that everyone else was beneath her! She has the audacity to say other people have no 'class', and that they're racist, and yet she is the biggest biggot of them all by being such a condescending snob !! She totally thought that she was 'all that', but her art knowledge was pathetic and she was too dumb to realise that everyone was laughing at her behind her back! A piece of plaster barely brushes her head, and she turns into this moaning myrtle, with claims of 'concussion', GIMME A BREAK you freak - you actually wouldn't know what a concussion was if it came up and hit you in the face! Ha ha! Posted by Hello