Brain Bubbles

Expressions of a caffiene regulated brain.

baby

Friday, March 04, 2005


Looking at this picture today, is giving me strength. I am so tired it's just ridiculous. The bizarre thing is that it is not a pregnancy related tiredness. I am just really having trouble sleeping in the same bed as the hubby at the moment. Perhaps it's because I'm sleeping lighter at the moment (and only able to get comfy in certain positions), that every small movement or sound he makes gets me wide awake. I am going to bed around 9pm every night, falling asleep, waking up around 12 midnight, and only falling asleep around 4am again. I know that towards the end of pregnancy is supposed to be a problem with sleeping (to get you used to after the kid has arrived) but for crying in a bucket, I am only 15 weeks!!! Posted by Hello