Brain Bubbles

Expressions of a caffiene regulated brain.

baby

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Having some issues

I am having some serious issues getting pictures posted, I've now uninstalled, and reinstalled "hello" and all it does is bomb out, or time out or just plain ignore me. Man, that annoys me somewhat. I really love blogger, but for the last week or so, I've been having such a hard time that I've started another blog as a back up.... Please go over and have a look and tell me what you think...? Feel free to comment either here or there as to whether you think I should stay with blogger, or migrate to modblog... http://vanvan.modblog.com The only potential hassle with modblog that I've encountered so far, is that they have a bit of a load time thing -but then again, that might just be me...