Brain Bubbles

Expressions of a caffiene regulated brain.

baby

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Gaah!

Ok, this is the third time today that I'm trying to post... so here's a summary of everything that I put very wittily down on my first two attempts...
  • The tote arrived last night -delivered to my door.
  • The hubby had a spacky fit about the cost (even though I saved copious amounts and used my own money).
  • The hubby realized that he had just crushed about 2 solid weeks of excitement, and apologized, and said the tote was 'nice'. (BAH!)
  • The tote exceeded my wildest expectations and I can't wait to take it for a spin at my next crop session.
  • The launch of Creative Memories in Cape Town is tonight (and I will be there!!).
  • I'm too pooped to post anymore. I hope I can get friggin logged on tomorrow!!!!