Brain Bubbles

Expressions of a caffiene regulated brain.

baby

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

SO COOL!!

Hey everyone. I've been running around trying to get so much done before the public holiday tommorrow. The MIL, SIL and I are going to spend some quality time cropping and getting our Creative Memories albums on the go. We're trying to get a tradition going that one day our daughters can join in too. Speaking of Creative memories, since I signed on as a consultant, I've been getting heaps of free gifts! 5 minutes ago here at my office the UPS guy came with a Power Photo Sort Mini box for me - apparently because I hosted a class this month!! Cool hey? Those of you who know me, will know that I am a complete geek when it comes to free gifts! Apparently with my sales so far this month I have also earned my self an Album tote (worth R300) and the white window album which is 12x12 and worth R425!!! WOO-HOO YEAH!!!!!