Brain Bubbles

Expressions of a caffiene regulated brain.

baby

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Gaah!

Man, oh man, I've been trying to post all damn day, but our ISP that serves all the agencies in our group has been up to sh*t all day. It's made email and net access ridiculously slow all day! I'm getting read receipts for emails which I sent out last night. Ech...annoying. Anyway, the hubby went for that great job interview today - we don't know how it's gone, as the guy is interviewing people all week - but we should know by the end of next week. Co-incidently the end of next week is also when I stop working...so timing is everything! Oh and by the way, I did go past that house we're after on Saturday morning and Hurray! It's still available!! I had the greatest time chatting with our friends who live in the same estate, and they were saying just how much they loved living there - and that they would let us know if anyone else looks interested in the place. Tonight we have someone else coming to see our house, with a view to making an offer - so everything looks up at the moment! Let's hope it stays that way!