Brain Bubbles

Expressions of a caffiene regulated brain.

baby

Friday, July 01, 2005

Tommorrow

Posted by Picasa Tommorrow morning I'm going to visit some friends of mine, who live in that estate where the hubby and I are wanting to stay. I know that I'm going to take a drive past that house that we want just to make sure it's still available, and also to have a little vision as to what it would be like living there, how I would paint the living room, etc etc. Considering that we have a firm offer on our house it doesn't seem like that much of an emotional risk, but until our buyer has actually sold their house, I suppose our offer isn't as firm as we'd like. Anyway, I'm still going to allow myself to dream a little dream and think positively about our future. I can just see it...the house is perfect, big enough for us plus not just 1 but 2 kids - and plenty of space for a nice size dining room table (perfect for hosting Creative Memories home classes!!), a gorgeous garden that has ample rooms for Navarre and Roxy to run around in. A stunning front garden that the cats can use without the dogs bothering them. A big double garage so both our cars have somewhere to sleep at night. Enough space in the garage that the hubby can have all his woodworking tools out and a decent size workstation. Wall to wall built in cupboards in the master bedroom - so no more arguing over hanging space! A master bathroom en-suite separate from the 'kids' bathroom.....sigh....