Brain Bubbles

Expressions of a caffiene regulated brain.

baby

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Out of the Blue

I love my husband, I love my son, life is stable at the moment, and yet today I got a fist of depression in my stomach unlike I have ever known and out of nowhere! I was just coming back from Babies R Us with more formula and stuff, and in the car on the way home and BOOM it just hit me. I wanted to cry out loud with the pain of it. Once I was home and the bubby was having a nap, I started to try and fathom why it would have hit me the way it did. I came up with the following conclusion. I'm turning 30 on Sunday (thanks for the card Mary lou! - you rock!) Usually turning a year older wouldn't faze me, but this is an age where you're really finally an adult and upon reflection, I'm not entirely sure that my life has turned out the way I wanted it to when I was a kid and had awesome great dreams. Like I said earlier, I love my husband, I love my son (with all the love I possess) and yet, something in my brain is unsatisfied. It was probably just a little spurt of PND, because by the time I was home it had passed, but holy cow I hope that was the end of it!