Brain Bubbles

Expressions of a caffiene regulated brain.

baby

Thursday, March 10, 2005


I am sunny and happy again. I still think that my industry sucks as do certain people. But I won't let it get me down!

The bizarre thing that happened is approximately 2 hours after my rant on my blog, I get a call from someone. THis person represents a company that recruits people to work from home selling scrapbooking products. They are having a launch in April, to which I've been invited, and to which I in turn invited LIfe love and Everything Else, as well as the goddess over at Wind Spirit. At the very least I am going to check it out. The idea excites me, even if I only start out by getting my own supplies at cost, and selling to a few family and friends. It will be a nice way to earn some extra cash whilst on maternity leave. If it takes off then I won't have to go back into travel. I will keep y'all posted and let you know how it goes!! Posted by Hello