Brain Bubbles

Expressions of a caffiene regulated brain.

baby

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

I'm Done

  • I'm done with dealing with other peoples s*h*i*t
  • I'm done fixing other people's c*r*a*p.
  • I'm sick and tired of grown men who act like 3 year olds. (not my hubby, but a client)
  • I'm done with clients who think that and airline's seat design which doesn't suit them is the travel agents' fault.
  • I'm done with assholes who think the world owes them a living.
  • I'm done with people who treat you like s*h*i*t, then when they realise that they owe their flash new job overseas to your husband, then suddenly the do an about face and start sucking up.
  • I'm sick to death of consulates who delay visa applications on purpose.
  • I hate the fact that the Dutch consulate won't reinstate my dad's dutch citizenship (now that they've changed their laws to allow it - and meaning that I can't get my dutch passport).
  • I wish that I'd stayed in bed today instead of coming to work.
  • I wish I was on maternity leave already.
  • I wish that I could find a fabulously stimulating and well paying job that allows me to work from home when I'm finished my maternity leave.
Anybody out there listening????? Can someone please re align my planets!!???? Please!!???