Brain Bubbles

Expressions of a caffiene regulated brain.

baby

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Double bubble, toil and trouble

Ho hum. I still can't seem to get hello to work. I've been blogging over at modblog, and really enjoing their cool funky features - but I miss everyone so much that normally came over to visit. I'm really at a loss as to what to do with regards to my blog - "Should i stay or should i go, na na na na na na na na" as the song goes.... Am v tired....did CM class on Monday - was SUPER fun. Had CM consultants dinner with my upline last night. Am doing Honey Jewellery accessories party on Thursday night. Gaah, I feel like i'm trying to be 21 again - and able to go out every night of the week! (yawn - streeeetch). I can barely keep my eyes open, so it's a good thing that work isn't busy... I think for the time being I'll be over at both blogs and see how we go........