Brain Bubbles

Expressions of a caffiene regulated brain.

baby

Thursday, March 17, 2005

SDU here we come!

I am so psyched for tonight and the rest of the weekend!!!! I am meeting up with Michele aroun 16h30 - it's going to be hilarious since we've not met before. E.g. "um, hi, are you MIchele?" hee hee. Anyway back to this fabulous picture above. Can you believe that this woman who has this fabulous scrap room, her husband did a refurb for her and surprised her with this fabulous makeover!!! WOW! I should email this to my hubby and see what happens (!) Back to tonight...since I'm going to be in a hotel from tonight, I'm not sure how easy it will be to access the internet, although I am sure that they have some sort of business centre, so I'll try and blog from there. Maybe I can persuade the goddess to do a blogswopping post? I.e. I'll hijack her blog and she can hijack mine for a post tonight...Let's see what happens!!! Posted by Hello