Brain Bubbles

Expressions of a caffiene regulated brain.

baby

Tuesday, March 15, 2005


It never ceases to amaze me how many puppy toys there are on the market! Roxy and Navarre have their fair share, and it's SO cute to see their personal preferences. I haven't managed to get them to play together yet, but there is definitely a warming up of the cold war. Roxy does her best to look super cute and wagging tail and desperate to get his attention, and I don't think that he has quite figured out that she is also a dog yet, because she's too small. I also think that his heart is still sore from missing Digby, as he was there from the moment Navarre came home as a puppy. But I definitely sense a cheering up on his part, and I'm sure it won't belong before him and Roxy are enjoying the beach together and playing catch. Posted by Hello