Brain Bubbles

Expressions of a caffiene regulated brain.

baby

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Un- FUGGING- believeable

My SIL.........is emigrating.........back to England.........AGAIN. How can a 36yr old woman, with a husband and 3 year old child be so FUGGING STUPID. They left for England in December last year for all of 3 weeks, before realising that they'd made a huge mistake and came running back to Cape Town. Every reason that they gave for having come back, are identical to the ones that we all gave them as reasons not to go in the first place. So ask yourself, WHAT THE HELL HAS CHANGED? They have just settled down into a nice house, their son was back at his playschool, they both had decent jobs with good career prospects and everything was going well. Unfortunately I think that the meaning of hard work is lost on them, and now that they are settled they're looking for an easier way out. FUGGING LAZY!!!!! My MIL is beside herself and seriously upset about this, AGAIN, and for the SECOND TIME in LESS THAN SIX MONTHS!!!! (ok I'm seriously ranting here). What really get's my goat is that they adopt this attitude that 'it's their decision blah blah', and yet they are too fugging inconsiderate to realise that it tears everyone around them apart. GAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! To think that the last time I did this, I made my hubby see their point of view, and dragged him off to say farewell at the airport and give them our best wishes etc etc. I should have realised that he knows his sister better than I do, and he knew that she'd pull some kind of stunt like this. Well this time it's ASTA LA VISTA AND SI-A - NARA people. Time to bugger off and do your own thing without our support. Don't think we'll be breaking our backs to bring you back here again either!! ARG. I'm really pissed off. Feel free to rant with me in the old comments box.