Brain Bubbles

Expressions of a caffiene regulated brain.

baby

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Phew

Grandfathers are a super thing. The little snookums just slugged down his bottle and his happily fast asleep in my FIL's arms. Yay! So I get to continue energizing my mind with cool internet things. (Instead of being a sleepy eyed zombie from lack of sleep and general boredom at home). Ok, don't get me wrong, I love being at home and getting to be with my baby all the time. I realise that I am in a very privileged position by not having to return to work, I just think that my time at home would be that much better with (everyone together now...) ADSL. Sigh. Anyway, here's picture, my brain is too mushy right now to think of quippy cool things to talk about :) Incidnetly, this pic was taken yesterday when I was at the mall with my mom & the bubby, so those are my arms he is in, not my FILs in this particular picture (in case you were wondering why my fil has such great boobs). The look on the bubby's face makes me think that he was looking at someone walking past, thinking that their shoes were all wrong for their outfit.